Thursday 17 June 2010

My blog is up and running

Well this is my very first post and despite having just completed my undergraduate degree in ICT, I've a feeling this may take me a while to get used to.
I have a shop both on etsy and also on Folksy although I haven't added anything in quite some time. I am also a member of the Etsy crafty Ireland team.

I've a lot of jewellery which has recently been made, just sitting waiting to be photographed and listed online.
For those who have never seen any of my jewellery before, here are some images:

The rose hairclip, has small beads in between each rose to make it sparkle from above. There is also the opportunity to add sparkles to the actual roses themselves, although I've left them plain for now.


Above is a necklace from the Anna Berry range which had a matching bracelet also available.

Finally, my memory wire bracelets. These come in a range of different colours with different beads. This one pictured here is from my Arabian nights collection. Although any colour scheme can be used to create these fabulous bracelets.
Due to being made from memory wire, there is no need to have an clasps as they hold themselves in place.
For more items, please check out my shops, as this is only a small selection of the jewellery I make.

I have recently been inspired to create a brand new jewellery range which deals with cubes & tubes. Pictures of it shall hopefully be coming soon. :D

Other areas for Roxy Lloyd include fabric bookmarks, mobile/cell phone charms, hair accessories and hopefully handmade cards will be back on the list again soon.

I'm really enjoying getting back into jewellery making and making handmade crafts despite having four years off from it.

Feel free to follow Roxy Lloyd designs on facebook where there will be images of my new ranges and competitions coming soon!

1 comment: